· To help people discern between Mormon culture & LDS Religion.
· To help people discern the genuine meaning of Christianity.
· To expose any False Traditions being pawned as True Religion, specifically within the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in order to make war against modern-day apostacy. (In an avalanche, all snowflakes claim innocence).
· To expound True Principles which have been alleged as False Doctrines or as "no longer applicable".
· To help people realize that "the only true law is that which leads to freedom" (Richard Bach).
· To affirm the concept of individual responsibility and fight against the concept of infallibility of prophets, church leaders, or any mortal except for Jesus.
· To articulate the polar opposition between the forces represented by Jehovah and Lucifer, their respective plans, and the consequences of -- and patterns behind -- each one.
· To bring attention to the best aspects and most dangerous problems in the Church today, so that good is validated and evil exposed.
· To foster mutual understanding, appreciation, and respect between people, no matter their religious viewpoints.
· In short, To quote Sean David Morton, "for the enlightenment of all beings".
What ChurchOfJesusChrist.net is Not:· An official or unofficial website of any specific religion, new or old.
· An "anti" website of any kind (the author is a faithful and active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and respects all religions which do not seek to destroy others' beliefs or restrict peoples' freedom).
· A website which teaches people to disrespect any religion
· This site focuses more on matters dealing with the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its contemporary relatives, but will also attempt to enlighten concerning other LDS religions, the Primitive Church, B.C. times, antedeluvian society, and premortal life.